From the Netherlands and Belgium by car
Luxemburg | Metz | Nancy | Dijon | Bourg and Bresse | Lyon | Grenoble | Bourg d’Oisans | Hotel Au Bon Accueil
The route following the highways A39-A40-A42-A432 between Dijon and the airport of Lyon (st. Exupéry) is usually not picked by the navigation. Most navigation systems will lead you via the A31 to the Périphérique from Lyon. The route below is faster and you will avoid the traffic jams near Lyon:
- D1085 (Route de Bourg d’Oisans), from this point it is 9 km until Vizille;
- At Vizille you will take the first exit of the roundabout, and go to the D1091. From here it is 32 km to Bourg d’Oisans;
- Follow the road just up to Bourg d’Oisans, there you will encounter a roundabout, take the third exit (towards Les2Alpes / Briançon);
- After 4 km at le Clapiers there is a slicht curve in the road to the left. Here you go right towards Venosc / St. Christophe and Oisans (N530);
- After 4 kilometers at the N530 you will see the Hotel at the left side of the road. The parking is just in front of the hotel on your right side.
From many European cities (and also continental) there are flights to Grenoble, Lyon or Genève. Also low budget airlines like Ryanair and EasyJet offer many affordable and regular flights.
There is also a shuttle service available from the several airports to the Hotel. This can be booked with a discount at our Hotel (more information can be found at www.chairlift.eu).
Have a good journey and see you in Hotel Au Bon Accueil!